While I was watching a streaming movie earlier, I realized or shall I say, was reminded by a couple of things..things about love.
It’s quite timely, since Valentines Day is coming up..so Let’s talk about L-O-V-E. ❤
Falling in love is such a bliss..and finding the person to love is truly a blessing. But..it could also hurt. Many hearts have been broken, many dreams shattered because of love..SO what really is love? (“,) When I am asked what is love, I always refer to what the word of God says..1 Cor 13. And every time I read that verse, I am always reminded that I still have a lot to learn about loving. (“,)
1. Love is Patient.
2. Love is Kind.
3. Love does not envy, It does not boast, It is not proud.
4. Love is not rude.
5. Love is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered
6. Love keeps no record of wrongs.
7. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
8. Love always protects.
9. Love always trusts.
10. Love always hopes.
11. Love always perseveres.
12. LOVE NEVER FAILS.
hmm…There you go..;) Is it easy to love? I don’t know. God has done such a good job in loving each one of us..He is love himself..What a wonderful feeling to know I have been loved by God that way..I hope I get to love the same way He loves me…
At this point, I try to widen and increase my capacity to love without measure..And yet, I still find it so hard. The human selfish nature has its own way too..Tonight, as I mentioned, I realized a few things..
1. When you love someone, JUST LOVE…don’t try to measure your love and compare it with the measure of their love for you.It’s never gonna work.
2. Don’t let your world revolve around the person. You have two different lives, You are two different individuals.
3. Love and give as much as you can, but never expect anything in return…Never expect the person to love you like the way you love him/her, because you are not the same. =)
4. Love and never regret anything you’ve done for love. At the end of the day, it’s about how much love you’ve given that matters.
Love will find a way. It may hurt you at times, but it’s gonna make you a better YOU. Love the unlovable. Love until it hurts. and Love until it hurts no more.. Our God is a good God, and He is a God who loves..He’s gonna take care of all our hurts. One day, there will never be heartaches and pains..Just love.
Goodnight everyone.(“,) Advance Happy Hearts Day ❤