Hello 2013! It seems like ages since I’ve last updated this blog. There were lots of things worth sharing but I just didn’t have the luxury of time. I have been busy like c-r-a-z-y. And I must admit, I have been l-a-z-y too.
For now, let me share some updates with you (as if you care, harhar 🙂 )
1. Last November 09 2012, I gave birth to a lovely healthy baby boy. He has positively changed and turned my world upside down. 🙂 I love everything about him! I never thought such joy existed up until I held my baby boy in my arms.
2. My husband and I celebrated our first Christmas together as husband and wife with our little bundle of joy and welcomed 2013 thanking God for what He’s about to bless us this year.
3. We celebrated our first wedding anniversary this year! Yippey! haha! We spent it at home baby sitting. Nothing can be more romantic than that, ayt? 😀
4. I celebrated my _th bday this year. LOL. I was born 1984, so you do the math. 😛 I will always thank the Lord for this life He has blessed me with. I am just really grateful and humbled at the same time.
5. Yesterday was feb 14, Valentines day! Love. Love. Love. I love how cheesy and mushy people get during Valentines day. 🙂 I never expected anything and I was pleasantly surprised when I found someone sent me flowers. 🙂 How sweet of my husband to surprise me when I least expect it. I really appreciated the effort, for making it extra special for me. Wow. Lord, thank you for my husband.
There are a lot more things that I’d like to share and thank the Lord for. I want to count my blessings and focus on the blessings rather than complain on the not-so-wonderful things in life. My heart is trusting and hopeful that all the not-so-wonderful things will be used for my own good. 🙂 For now, I am letting the Lord, have his way. I know in my heart that God has gone ahead of me, and whatever worries I have in my heart right now, He is able to comfort and He is able to see me through.
Let us all remain happy and embrace positivity. 🙂 Share HIS love 🙂